- added imake
- added several missing *-dev packages
- added jam (just another make) tool
- added gdk-pixbuf-loaders for most popular formats (BMP ICO GIF JPEG PCX PNG)
- fixed xorg pkg-config files, added xorg-macros
- small fixes here and there
- added tools to build .ipk and .deb files (equivs and ipkg-utils), untested
- added cython, bazaar, mercurial, python-setuptools and zc.buildout
- added scons build system
- svn now supports http and https repositories
- added several dev packages
- improved addipk script
- the package is now compressed with XZ compressor
- fixed inst-kernel.sh script (no buggy messages)
- upgraded git (2.1.0) and svn (1.7.18)
- added gdk-pixbuf-dev package
*** cdevtools v2 starts here ***
28/09/2012: Added python setuptools, python-dev, and some python modules. Python apps should now be buildable with standard Python setup (documentation shows how to build Pogo as an example).
Forgot to mention: also includes Cython 0.17.
This PND aims to provide a viable method of compiling C/C++ programs, without altering your system. Placing it on an ext2-formated card is highly recommended (and is required for 'addipk' to work).