Here is DBGL, a DosBox launcher in java, plus latest version of Dosbox with 3Dfx hardware wraper
The DosBOX version is quite fast, and Dos4GW software are somewhat useable on the Pandora. 3Dfx hardware emulation is included, and is using OpenGlide (+glshim). The required Glide2x.ovl will be availbale in the DosBox virtual drive and should replace orginal Glide2x.ovl supplied with the game. If you don't find any OVL file, chances are that the game was staticaly linked with Glide and will not work with the wrapper.
OpenGL rendering is available (to have scaling), but it's not advised to mix opengl and 3Dfx (so use the config of DBGL).
* dbgl: Tweaked all config screens to make them fit Pandora screen
* dosbox: added netpeek
* dosbox: added wizpopfix, to fix poping sound for Wizardry 6 & 7
* dosbox: added Amstrad PC1512 video mode
* dosbox: added PS/1 Sound card
* dosbox: some optimisations mainly on draw code
* dosbox: added more refined S3 Trio hardware driver
* dosbox: Some optims to dynarec
* dosbox: Added "cyclesmin" to define a minium cycles
* dosbox: OpenGL mode now is 4x3 most of the time
* dosbox, various many more little things...
* glide: made some changes in glshim to speedup some texture conversions