Account Login / Sign-Up
Sell your commercial Apps now!
Aug 23, 2015
Sep 20, 2016
EasyRPG is a project that aims to create a free (as in freedom) cross-platform and multi-language Role Playing Game (RPG) creation tool, inspired by a commercial product called RPG Maker.
Rate this application:
Log in required.
Package Contents (1)
This is Easy RPG Player, an open source play for RPGMaker 2000 and RPGMaker 2003.
Build 08, 09
* Updated sources
* Updated sources
* Put rtp2000 files inside appdata/easyprgplayer/rtp2k if you have the package
* Put rtp2003 files inside appdata/easyprgplayer/rtp2k3 if you have the package
* Fix Pandora keymap
* Using 0.4.1 sources
* Removed IIR filter from fluidsynth
* Updated sources (v0.4.0 now)
* Updated sources (v0.3.2 now)
* Folder with space are usable now
* Automatically rename the exe to RPG_RT.exe if needed.
* Fixed random crash during battle
* Can be called as RunTime now.
* Special Pandora build
* Enabled music using Fluidsynth
* Mapped (A), (B) and (X) button to Cancel, Shift and Valid action.
A thread is open here:
30/03/2016 00:30 UTC
@ptitSeb: I have a 1Ghz model, running the English translation of the game. I tried the French translation just in case and had the same problem, however, so it must be something on my end. Sorry about that! Everything else works great, anyway. Thanks again!
29/03/2016 17:16 UTC
@JussumDooder: do you have a CC model? When saving, the game load a midi file, along with the intruments bank that load at that time, the CC may be short in memory and get killed (if you can check the content of /tmp/pndrun_easyrpgplayer.out). If that's the case, try to use a small swapfile.
29/03/2016 12:42 UTC
@JussumDooder: I didn't reproduced the issue on my side, and could sit and save without issues. I used a french translated version, may be that help (but I doubt it)?
27/03/2016 00:18 UTC
Thanks! More specifically, it crashes when the main character sits in the chair in front of her desk in the first room which is the only save point. It happens right when she sits down, before interacting with the desk. Sorry about the vague info. I haven't had any other problems. Thanks again!
25/03/2016 13:50 UTC
@JussumDooder: only this game? I'll try to take a look later.
Page generated in 0.0173 seconds.
like the site? consider donating.