Package Author: ptitseb
gThumb is an image viewer and browser for the GNOME Desktop. It also includes an importer tool for transferring photos from cameras.
gthumb - features:
* View single images (including GIF animations). Supported image types are: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, ICO, XPM.
* View EXIF data attached to JPEG images.
* View in fullscreen mode.
* View images rotated, flipped, in black and white.
* Browse your hard disk showing you thumbnails of image files.
* Thumbnails are saved in the same database used by Nautilus so you don't waste disk space.
* Automatically update the content of a folder.
* Copy, move, delete images and folders.
* Bookmarks of folders and catalogs.
* Add comments to images.
* Organize images in catalogs, catalogs in libraries.
* Print images and comments.
* Search for images on you hard disk and save the result as a catalog. Search criteria remain attached to the catalog so you can update it when you want.
* Change image hue, saturation, lightness, contrast and adjust colors.
* Scale and rotate images.
* Save images in the following formats: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, TGA.
* Import images from a digital camera.
* Slide Shows.
* Set an image as Desktop background.
* Create index image.
* Create web albums.
* Rename images in series.
* Convert image format.
* Change images date and time.
* JPEG lossless transformations.
* Find duplicated images.
* Fully documented.