This is the Free Delphi-like Lazarus IDE (with the Freepascal compiler).
Build 03 : -CpARMV6 -CfVFPV3
* Added -CpARMV6 -CfVFPV3 switch to have "hardware" floating point and recompile everything
* updated FreePascal Compiler to v2.7.1 (dated 18/01/2013) from v2.6.0
* updated Lazarus to 1.0.4 from 1.0.2
Build 02 : SDL & Quickfix of Build 01
* Correction of the url in the PND.
* Add a new sample in the initial setup: Magnifier 3.5
* Program using SDL should compile now
* Modify defaut config (in the initial setup) to include /lib and /usr/lib to searchpath of lib
Build 01 : Quickfix of Build 00
* Correction of a major problem that prevented Lazarus to Compile or Link properly.
* Correction of a minor problem that prevented initial setup (when no appdata/lazarus folder exists) to create default project.
Build 00 : initial release
* Basic installation of Lazarus v1.0.2 with Freepascal 2.6
* All samples can be found in the appdata/lazarus/home/projects/examples folder
Also, note that for 256Mo Pandora user, a swapfile may be necessary.