Package Author: MarkW
Formerly known as Humai Trader, this is a java (netbeans) based, equity technical analysis and charting application. Requires a Java runtime environment. I highly recommend Wizard Stan's Java Runtim pnd. Tested against Oracle's 7U10jdk. Although this appears to be "abandonwear" (not updated since 2009), it is still one of the more capable charting packages around that has the capacity to operate offline (once you have downloaded some data). Some of its main features are:
· Indicators: MACD, OBV, ROC, KD, BIAS, DMI, RSI, MTM, WMS, GANN IMPORTANT DATES
· Drawing lines: LINE, PARALLEL LINE, GANN ANGLE, FIBONACCI LINE, PERCENT, GOLDEN RATE, PERIODS, GANN IMPORTANT PERIODS
· Retrieves quote data in parallel from Yahoo! Finance, or CSV files.
· Historical Chart
· Intra-Day Chart
· Real-Time Chart
· Ticker Board
· Changes indicator's parameters
· Natural date / Trading date view
· Move left, right by [left], [right] key
· Zoom in, Zoom out by [up], [down] key
· Fast moving cursor / day by day moving cursor
· Save/restore parameters and drawing
This is a package that has value for all those seeking to gain a better understanding of a particular equity's or market price movement - irrespective of the investing methodology used. Although startup is a little slow (even on a 1GHz unit), AIO Trade puts in a very respectable performance in terms of delivering its functionality using a pretty slick interface.