It's mainly disigned to be un runtime, so to be used (automaticaly) by other PND mainly developped in C# to run.
But embeded in the PND is also everything needed to develop in C# on the Pandora.
So beside the actual runtime (the command "mono" to launch exe files), is a Command Line Prompt with either the complete IDE MonoDevelop (just type monodevelop to launch it) or command lines tools (mainly the "xbuild" tools).
Also, MonoRT can be used combined with Codeblocks or Dev Tools. For that, launch the Mono Command Line, reduce the window, then, from the Command Line of codeblocks or DevTools, type
MonoGame is not included for now. I'm working on it but it's not a compile & forget thing I'm afraid...
* Updated Mono to 4.5.02
* Updated Monodevelop to 6.1
* Updated all libs
* Hack on libs (X11, Pango) to make them PNDable
* Updated GTK to 2.24 and Pango to 1.29.5
* All characters can now be entered on Windows.Form.EditBox
* Fixed Windows.Form EditBox, so brackets and other caracters can be entered
* Added mono-basic 2.10
* Updated mono from 3.2.6 to 3.2.8
* Fixed launch and compile ability of MonoDevelop
* Initial build
* Mono is v3.2.6
* MonoDevelop is 4.3