Changes from 1.91 (2013-10-12)
+ Switched to cleaner CD controller code from Eke-Eke's Genesis Plus GX.
* Fixed overflow issue where cd emulation would break after ~10 minutes of gameplay.
* Fixed synchronization issue where model1 CD BIOS would randomly hang.
Changes from 1.90 (2013-09-24)
+ 32X+CD emulation has been implemented.
* Various CD compatibility issues have been solved. Hopefully no more regressions this time.
* fixed tv-out (again), added automatic layer switching
Changes from 126.96.36.199 (2013-09-01)
* Improved compatibility with Slackware/old version of SuperZaxxon.
Changes from 1.85 (2013-08-31)
* Lots of 32X compatibility and accuracy improvements. Most (all?) commercial games are booting now, but some still have issues.
* Fixed some regressions in MegaCD code, like hang in jap BIOS.
* Implemented pause for SMS.
* Updated UI with improvements from PCSX ReARMed (functional only, it looks the same).
* Frontend timing has been rewritten, should no longer slowly desync from LCD on pandora.
* Various other things I forgot (it has been several years since last release..)