Package Author: notaz
StarCraft is a popular military science fiction real-time strategy video game.
This is statically recompiled Windows executable, that was recompiled to ARM and bundled with ARM version of wine.
Data files from original full game are required, here's how to prepare them:
1. Install the game on PC.
2. Install the expansion.
3. Apply the official 220.127.116.11 patch.
4. As instructed by the patch notes, copy some files from CDs:
- For StarCraft, copy "INSTALL.EXE" from the StarCraft CD to your StarCraft folder and rename it to "StarCraft.mpq".
- For Brood War, copy "INSTALL.EXE" from the Brood War CD to your StarCraft folder and rename it to "BroodWar.mpq".
5. Try the game on the PC without any CD inserted, if it works, you're ready to copy it to SD card.
6. Copy the whole game folder to pandora/appdata folder of SD card, and name it "starcraft". In the end you should have files like BroodWar.mpq directly in that folder.