* Rightclick now copies the full line or filename (depending which panel you click) to clipboard.
* select a line and press DEL to have an inline viewer of that line
* select a line and press Press SPACE or ENTER (or doubleclick as before) to edit file in nano
Changelog for 126.96.36.199
* pygrep.py: Persistent regexp and engine
* pygrep.py: Made regexp work with pygrep engine
* TODO: display of xml markup is not working
You can define multiple persistent profiles, that describe which files or directories to grep into.
It has a history of the latest queries
Can grep 1674 textfiles (18Mb) in 15 seconds (no regexp mode) which is very slow, but it has an external "Grep" option. Use that if you need more speed.
Asynch, first results are viewable immediately.
On doubleclick, it opens a mini nano editor to see the file at that line, allowing for editing/copying.