Package Author: Jon Sneyers
Ridiculously accurate battery information, so you can actually see exactly how fast
the battery is (dis)charging and exactly how many micro Ampere hours it has left.
Also contains a CPU usage monitor (including info on power-saving states),
memory usage information, storage free space (SD cards, NAND, USB),
network statistics and hardware model info.
Optionally keep detailed log files (.csv) and plot them.
From within Pandora System Info you can also change the CPU, DSP, and system bus
clock frequency and toggle wifi, wifi power-saving, and USB.
New in version 0.9:
- see and change DSP clock speed
- small tweaks: no more screen redrawing when minimized or when lid is closed
(helps for more accurate logging), reduced memory footprint
New in version 0.8:
- various small tweaks and bugfixes
- root password no longer needed to set CPU speed or toggle wifi
- Memory panel (RAM, swap, top memory eaters) - decoupled from Storage panel
- showing USB sticks in Storage panel, toggle USB there
- CPU panel now distinguishes user/system/iowait
- Logfile plot comments, improved plot templates