Package Author: Jon Sneyers
Ridiculously accurate battery information, so you can actually see exactly how fast
the battery is (dis)charging and exactly how many micro Ampere hours it has left.
Also contains a CPU usage monitor (including info on power-saving states),
memory usage information, storage free space (SD cards, NAND, USB),
network statistics and hardware model info.
Optionally keep detailed log files (.csv) and plot them.
From within Pandora System Info you can also change the CPU, DSP, and system bus
clock frequency and toggle wifi, wifi power-saving, and USB.
New in version 0.9.1:
- logging writes less frequently to SD (good for low-power measurement)
- changed size units to 1KB = 1000 bytes (makes more sense for SD cards)
- some more information about SD cards (OEM,date,name,SN)
- improved plots, use PIV as viewer if available
- no more 4 GB limit for network traffic
- reduced memory footprint further (especially when minimized)
- plot current log from System Info (press J)
New in version 0.9:
- see and change DSP clock speed
- small tweaks: no more screen redrawing when minimized or when lid is closed
(helps for more accurate logging), reduced memory footprint