You will need the data from the full game to play this. Only the Steam version was tested, but other version should work. Data from version "388" were tested ok. Too old data (like "311") doesn't seems to works.
/!\ This Games DOES NOT WORK on the CC Pandora /!\
The port use SDL2 and the original GL2 renderer has been converted to GLES2. The shaders used are pretty complex, so using latest SGX Driver is recommended.
Keys are setup in a Pandora friendly way by default, but they can be reconfigured (the screen is too big for the Pandora screen, but it's useable enough).
* New build, with updated libs
* Optimised GLES2 renderer for Pandora.
* Remove Post effect for a bit more speed.
* Fixed a few bugs here and there
* Fixed Buttons that stopped working in-game with build 02
* Initial build
* Native GLES2 port
* CC model not supported (SGX driver crash)
* known issue: Config screen doesn't fit the screen
* known issue: Leaderboards not working
* known issue :Key label doesn't show on in-game help messages